CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Oriental Chicken Salad

I got this recipe from my Mom, and this is Dustin's FAVORITE salad ever. I make a batch of it, and it usually doesn't last more than 12 hours. So, if I'm making it to take somewhere, I have to make a double batch and indicate which bowl he's not allowed to touch. The great thing is, Mya loves it too.


Oriental Chicken Salad


1 lb. shredded cabbage (16oz.)

1-2 lbs. cooked, chopped chicken

2-3 green onions, chopped

2 tbsp. sliced almonds

2 tbsp. sesame seeds

1 pkg. chicken ramen noodles, broken up


Sauce:

1/2 c. oil

2 tbsp. sugar

3 tbsp. vinegar

seasoning packet from noodles


Mix everything together, let sit for an hour for flavors to blend. If you want your noodles crispy, wait to add them until serving. Dustin doesn't usually wait the hour, and it still tastes great!




0 comments: